Saturday, February 27, 2010

Drama Queen


"New Yorkers just love the drama of snow".

"You can get away with about anything in New York. New Yorkers have seen it all and are remarkably non-confrontational."

"Look it had to happen at some point, in a city of eight million people you're bound to run into your ex-wife and six years later you find yourself singing "Surrey with a fringe on top" in front of Ira!"

God, I love New York. As my beautiful city and her residents have come-up in conversation lately, I have just be struck once again by the sheer fun of this city. We New Yorkers are able to watch the madness all around us and revel in the drama of life. She is such a character all on her own, I think she may be my favorite actress. Films, books and television shows set in this city of mine take on a new life and meaning for me. Who knew a place could have such a personality? Just reason #1,238,000 I LOVE NEW YORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment